When you rent from us, we will:
• Review the e-bike and its features with you.
• Provide you with a helmet.
• Provide a short skills test and watch you ride the bike. If we think that you may not have the necessary skills to ride the bike, we have the right to refund your money and cancel the rental.
• Provide you with a list and map of suggested rides.
• Cover the terms and conditions of your rental with you.
Your safety is most important to us.
In order to rent our e-Bikes, you MUST be at least 18 years old with a government-issued ID, cell phone number, email address, and a major credit card. Riders between the ages of 16 and 18 must also have a valid government-issued ID and must be accompanied and signed for by a parent renter. There is a 275 lb. weight limit for the e-Bikes.
Cancellations: All reservations must be canceled 24 hours prior to the scheduled date of the e-bike pick up.
No Call/No Show: Failure to meet at the delivery address will result in 100% forfeiture of payment.
Early Returns: There are no refunds once the bike is delivered and paid for.
Late Arrivals: Late arrivals will be charged the full amount. Always be sure to double check your delivery date and time!
Late Returns: Bikes must be returned to pick up location no later than closing time on the due date or be subject to additional charges.
Rental Day: A rental day is from Open to Close (not 24 Hours).
Before you Ride, Please review the disclaimer form that you will sign at bike delivery.